As a Drafting Technologist, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals on large-scale, world-class projects in a variety of sectors. KCB is a dynamic company that continues to grow and focus on delivering high quality engineering and environmental services to its clients.
Klohn Crippen Berger (KCB) is a global, dynamic, award winning company whose success is based on delivering solutions to the toughest technical challenges facing our clients. Working within our Alberta Group, you will advance your career in our “One Team Culture” that focuses on growing strong, collaborative teams committed to high quality project delivery. We value a winning attitude, continual learning and innovation, adaptability and flexibility, engagement, and having fun.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Utilize your drafting and civil design abilities using AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Work on a variety of civil engineering projects including foundations, dams, ponds, roads and drainage systems
- Prepare, update, finalize and file engineering drawings and packages
- Work in a wonderful small company culture
If you have previous experience using AutoCAD and a Degree or Diploma in Design/Drafting or Civil Engineering Technology, we want to hear from you!
We value your:
- Proficiency using the latest version of AutoCAD
- Previous exposure to Civil 3D software, ArcGIS, Global Mapper (an asset but not required)
- Knowledge of earthworks and civil engineering in mining environments (an asset but not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse team of professionals
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative in your job tasks and work independently
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd. (KCB) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with five major business units providing engineering and environmental services in the mining, hydropower, transportation, ports, infrastructure, geotechnical, oil & gas, environmental, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our offices in North America, Australia, South America, and Europe.
From our offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon and York (UK), our Alberta Group works on challenging projects in the Water, Power and Transportation, Oil Sands, Mining, and Oil and Gas market sectors.
KCB is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed companies. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer professional career development tracks and salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé and cover letter quoting the job reference number 141-A23.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Third Floor, Apollo House, Third Floor, Apollo House, York, York, United Kingdom