Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to …
- Leave a positive impact on the environment and your community?
- Work in a dynamic One Team company culture that supports career development?
- Be mentored and mentor others?
- Develop your critical thinking skills?
- Develop a career that provides a mix of field and office time, with potential opportunities for international travel?
- Work with a talented team of world recognized engineers?
Intrigued? Read on - the details of your next career adventure are below.
What makes us stand out?
Aren’t all consultancies the same? We don’t think so. Our tag line “Down to Earth / Up to the Challenge” says a lot about who we are. Our staff are inquisitive, curious and dedicated to solving complex problems and our size allows us to draw on colleagues across the globe just as easily as if they were across the hall. In broad terms we think KCB’s primary differentiators are:
- our global reputation for technical excellence;
- appetite to tackle problems with unique complexities;
- real access to some of the sectors’ most amazing talent;
- our size (we’re a mid-sized consultancy); and
- the breadth of our multi-disciplinary services.
The right fit – it’s got to be mutual
We recognize that making a career move is a significant personal decision and, from our perspective, building a team of like-minded individuals is an important element to our success. KCB Calgary is looking for someone interested in being part of our Resources Group whose focus is collaboration within multi-disciplinary project teams for the delivery of high-quality engineering services and building and sustaining excellent client relationships.
If you have 4+ years’ experience and want to be part of a highly motivated group that works with clients to achieve their objectives, while leaving a positive impact on the environment and local communities then KCB is what you are looking for. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in the design, construction, operation, and reclamation of mine waste containment and management structures including dams.
The right candidate will show flexibility and be energized by the prospect of working on sites all around the world. Registration as a Professional Engineer in Alberta, or eligibility to register, is a prerequisite.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé quoting the job reference number 142-A23.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Hopewell Place, 500 - 2618 Hopewell Place NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada