Intermediate Water Resources Engineer
As an Intermediate Civil / Water Resources Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of large-scale, world-class civil, water resources, and mining projects. The work may involve engineering of water supply dams and irrigation canals, mine surface water management networks, urban storm water management systems, and erosion control and flood protection measures in Saskatchewan and other locations in North America.
Klohn Crippen Berger (KCB) is a global, dynamic, award winning company whose success is based on delivering solutions to the toughest technical challenges facing our clients. Working within our Alberta Group, you will advance your career in our “One Team Culture” that focuses on growing strong, collaborative teams committed to high quality project delivery. We value a winning attitude, continual learning and innovation, adaptability and flexibility, engagement, and having fun.
We value your:
- Broad civil engineering interest, capability or experience, particularly related to design of civil and water resources infrastructure such as: storm ponds, pipelines and other utilities, water supply dams, hydraulic structures, culverts, drainage channels, irrigation canals, dykes, and erosion protection works.
- Have experience or an interest in developing water balance, dam breach, and flood inundation models.
- Experience with hydrology and hydraulic modeling software such as HEC-RAS (1D and 2D), HEC-HMS, PCSWMM or XPSWMM, and GoldSim.
- Strong initiative, original thinking, innovation and commitment to technical excellence as well as your enthusiasm and drive toward long-term success.
- Effective communication skills for interoffice and general project correspondence.
- Excellent team spirit, interpersonal skills and your ability to build long-term, successful relationships with our clients and project teams.
- Commitment to continued learning and professional development.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with GIS, CADD and civil design software (e.g. Civil 3D).
If you have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil or Water Resources Engineering, a minimum of 4 years of experience, and eligible to be registered with APEGA, we want to hear from you!
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd. (KCB) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with five major business units providing engineering and environmental services in the mining, hydropower, transportation, ports, infrastructure, geotechnical, oil & gas, environmental, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our offices in North America, Australia, South America, and Europe.
From our offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon and York (UK), our Alberta Group works on challenging projects in the Water, Power and Transportation, Oil Sands, Mining, and Oil and Gas market sectors.
KCB is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed companies. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer professional career development tracks and salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé and cover letter.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Family Engineers
- Pay Type Salary
- Strata Building, 1729 Ontario Avenue, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada