Registered Veterinary Technician - Orillia Pet Hospital
Registered Veterinary Technician Wanted at AAHA Accredited Orillia Pet Hospital!
Join our team of compassionate animal care professionals in the beautiful and growing small town of Orillia! We're looking for a talented and motivated Registered Veterinary Technician to help us continue to grow and provide exceptional care to our clients and their furry family members.
As an AAHA accredited practice, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in veterinary medicine and are committed to providing the best possible care for our patients. With the right RVT on our team, we could even look at offering ultrasound services without having to bring in a specialist.
We're proud to offer our RVTs the support they need to pursue their career goals, with opportunities for ongoing education and professional development. Also, with four-day work weeks, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy everything our beautiful town has to offer. Our team is tightknit and likes to celebrate our hard work with our annual summer pool party and Christmas party.
Plus, when you need a break from work, you can relax in our pool or enjoy our gorgeous backyard. If you're ready to join a team that's passionate about animal care and committed to excellence, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today to join the Orillia Pet Hospital family!
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Be an involved and engaged team player
- Have well-developed decision-making skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment within a fun team dynamic
- Be comfortable in taking charge when required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting $25-$30/h, depending on experience)
- Great working hours (4-Day Work Week)
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual uniform allowance
- Continuing education allowance + access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Orillia Pet Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
- Type de paie À heure
- Taux min. à l'embauche 25,00 $
- Taux max. à l'embauche 30,00 $
- Études requises Certification
- Orillia Pet Hospital, 8035 Hwy 12 W., Orillia, Orillia, Ontario, Canada