Registered Veterinary Technician - East Hill Dog & Cat Hospital
East Hill Dog & Cat Hospital is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) to join our team!
Our clinics are committed to providing Gold standard medicine, excellent customer service, and a sustainable workplace for our team and clients. As an RVT at our hospital, you will have the opportunity to explore your professional interests and leverage your talents in practice. We have a range of programs and opportunities to suit a variety of professional interests, such as Nutritional Advocacy, Fear Free/Behavior Modification, Inventory Management, Client Care, Social Media/Marketing, Team Leadership, and more!
As an RVT at East Hill Dog & Cat Hospital, you will play an integral role in providing exceptional care to our patients and clients. You will work alongside a team of dedicated veterinary professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality of care.
Our RVTs are encouraged to explore their professional interests and utilize their talents in practice. We provide opportunities for professional development and growth, and we strive to help our RVTs achieve their career goals. If you are passionate about veterinary medicine and want to be part of a dynamic and supportive team, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Animal Health Technician / Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Versatile and adaptable when presented with day-to-day challenges
- Dependable team player
- Solid communication skills
- Driven by their career and their passion for patient care
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation (Starting at $21/hr - $24/hr, negotiable)
- Flexible Working Hours (Rotating weekends)
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Annual uniform allowance
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP plan including employer matching
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
East Hill Dog & Cat Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.
- Type de paie À heure
- Taux min. à l'embauche 21,00 $
- Taux max. à l'embauche 24,00 $
- Études requises Certification
- East Hill Dog & Cat Hospital, 3020 22nd Street, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada